1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:04:30
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Account Deleted

dchnsdhsdha
Posted March 24, 2024, 10:56 p.m.

I had two accounts deleted on INT 6

The first time, due to carrying out an attack on a customer who frequents my store and stealing gold and with that the admin said it was "FARM".

And now, he has deleted my new account again, due to the fact that it uses his name followed by another name at the front.

What's the point of having fun if we can't use the game for that purpose?

What do game owners think once we stop investing money?

Show comments (2)
SrSoombra
Posted March 24, 2024, 11:04 p.m.

This is not the first report of its kind. what is happening with this game?

I have made several reports of players committing infractions and none of them have ever been punished.

What is really at stake here?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 25, 2024, 8 a.m.

Well, if you cheat, you're out, and if you operate multiple accounts and then farm, of course you're out :)

I have just had a look and I have no current open ticket from you, if you have found any scammers please report them via our ticket system:

https://moonid.net/support/tickets/

Wulfskal
Posted March 26, 2024, 2:53 p.m.

there are tons of multis and cheating going on , how a character accumlate 100 in skills in the first 10 days for the server .. 15 years ago i bought some gems to have fun , now i will just play for free , i wont pay into a rigged game .. only logging in and out for memories of fun days passed away 10 years ago :)

eric-reiter@orange.fr
Posted March 26, 2024, 1:55 p.m.
Edited by eric-reiter@orange.fr March 26, 2024, 2:04 p.m.

I have had my account deleted for 1 hour!!! I've been playing for 20 years on most servers, and while I'm in the high levels, without cheating, because I don't close, I want to point out that in addition, I buy gems from you, you tell me that I'm closing and my account is offloaded!! You're a bunch of thieves and I'm sure it's because some admins have high-level accounts on this new server! Don't worry, following my account deleted for so-called farming,Many players will stop playing on your servers, you are despicable and only think of the gain generated by the purchase of gems and your high level characters/admin!! [-666-] Thor64

Wulfskal
Posted March 26, 2024, 2:54 p.m.

there are tons of multis and cheating going on , how a character accumlate 100 in skills in the first 10 days for the server .. 15 years ago i bought some gems to have fun , now i will just play for free , i wont pay into a rigged game .. only logging in and out for memories of fun days passed away 10 years ago :)

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 26, 2024, 6:27 p.m.

If a player invests coins to get high skills, this is not cheating per se.
If you suspect cheating, please send us a support ticket: https://moonid.net/support/tickets/

Match-fixing will still be penalised and we will continue to do so, and it doesn't matter whether someone who cheats pays or not, everyone will suffer the consequences.

Best regards and have a nice evening

Ostaszewianin
Posted March 26, 2024, 9:26 p.m.

Someone is using a bot that creates said farms. A human cannot manage several dozen accounts at the same time.

Introducing a "re-captha" or similar mechanism when creating a new account may solve the problem.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 26, 2024, 11:10 p.m.

Hello,
bad for accessibility with zero benefits since they're solvable by nowadays transformers.

Viking
Posted March 26, 2024, 10:15 p.m.

Good evening, I learned that the player Thor64 had been deleted due to cheating and I am really surprised, he is a player that I have known for a very long time and I find it hard to believe that he did something wrong. dishonest in the game. Could there have been an error, is it possible to recheck his account?
Sincerely

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 26, 2024, 11:15 p.m.
Edited by Patti March 26, 2024, 11:17 p.m.

Hello, a review has also taken place again. The result is the same
There was cheating here and therefore the game accounts involved have been deleted.
However, this only affects these game accounts.

Have a nice evening and a good night here in Germany.

Show comments (1)
eric-reiter@orange.fr
Posted March 27, 2024, 11:53 a.m.

Patrick Overmann allias Patty, you're a liar, first of all because I was doing battles to increase my stats and many fights, + 860; Then there are those who talk to me about IP addresses, well there's only one for my box: But I had my character and my wife also has one, as well as my eldest son. Under no circumstances do I have multiple accounts! You're hiding behind your rules and tutorial paragraphs, but you didn't reply to my email about the proof of multiple accounts!! Your character must Have very good stats on the S6.... It smells like rot on this new server anyway, but as I told you by email, I'm not going to let you go, and the consumer league applies to the gaming platform too! I hope that many players will abandon this server that was already plagued from the beginning.

Wonderbra
Posted March 27, 2024, 10 a.m.

Hello, I don't understand, I can no longer connect to the international server 6, my avatar has disappeared, my account no longer exists, why?

Show comments (1)
MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted March 27, 2024, 4:25 p.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius March 27, 2024, 4:26 p.m.

Please open a ticket via https://moonid.net/support/tickets/create/ so we can better assist you. Thank you

Show comments (1)
Wonderbra
Posted April 9, 2024, 5:19 p.m.
Edited by Wonderbra April 20, 2024, 12:05 p.m.

Still stuck, I sent a support ticket :(

I don't understand ?

I want a good reponse please.

Thank's.

eric-reiter@orange.fr
Posted March 29, 2024, 4:26 p.m.

Bonjour à tous les vrais joueurs... surtout à ceux qui me connaissent depuis très très longtemps^^

Mon compte int S6 a été supprimé pour sois disant "farming".
Du coup, on m' a supprimé celui du int s4.
On me bloque sur mon int s5 jusqu'au 1er avril pour avoir sapmmé le forum...
Mn compte moonID est bloqué...

Pensez-vous réellement que je triche?...ou que certains soient jaloux....?

Je joue depuis de nombreuses années, en fait depuis le commencement sur certains serveurs, d'ailleurs, tout le monde sur "KNIGHTFIGHT" connait les [-666-]...

Pourquoi un tel acharnement sur mes persos sans aucunes preuves qui peuvent etre lues sur ce forum?....

Il est bien dommage de "gacher" un tel jeu à cause de certains modos...

eric-reiter@orange.fr
Posted March 31, 2024, 12:12 p.m.

Et maintenant, on me bloque sur le s4 Fr...
Si ce n'est pas une cabale de la pars de certains modérateurs ou administrateurs, il faut que quelqu'un m'explique....
J'espère vraiment que les joueurs qui lisent ce forum comprennent ce qui se trame .

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 3, 2024, 11:11 a.m.

Since 1 April, you should no longer be blocked on moonID and therefore no longer have access to the game worlds.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting